We’re Always Welcoming New Patients in St. Louis!
We’re committed to helping you achieve a beautiful smile!
The American Association of Orthodontists recommends that children see an orthodontist when they are 7 years old. This first free appointment allows Cardinal Orthodontics of St. Louis to work with your child’s unique growth timeline and to choose the best time to begin treatment whether it be braces or Invisalign.
But, it is never too late to receive our affordable orthodontic treatment! Orthodontics can benefit people of all ages including teens and adults. New cosmetic treatment options have made adult orthodontics, including adult braces and Invisalign, much more desirable.
It’s never too late to achieve the smile you have always dreamed of!
What Will Happen at My Appointment?
There is no charge for your first exam appointment! We will take any necessary x-rays, digital photographs, and perform a thorough examination of your smile all at no charge to you. To help make sure your first appointment runs on time, and to provide necessary information about your treatment and insurance we’ll have you fill out all introductory paperwork prior to your exam. To get your patient login information for the portal, please call our office at 314.962.6242 or send us an email at email@example.com.
At your first free appointment we’ll be glad to:
- Discuss your individual needs and answer any questions.
- Explain your treatment options – metal or clear braces, Invisalign, and all other options.
- Review your recommended treatment plan and treatment timeline estimate.
- Inform you of the available fee and payment options and help you with your insurance questions and filing.
Are Braces Worth It?
Cardinal Orthodontics is committed to providing affordable orthodontic treatment options.
When you have your initial free exam, we’re happy to discuss and assist you with a payment option that fits best for your family’s monthly budget. (Affordable payment options starting September 1st, 2017.)
- Personalized monthly payment plan can be arranged with no interest or carrying charge.
- If full payment is made at the onset of orthodontic treatment, we will offer a 10% fee discount.
- If you have insurance, we will offer a discount for payment of your portion of the fee that will not be covered by insurance.
- Financial arrangements can be made to extend your payments up to a year after the estimated treatment time.
- For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards.
What If I Have Insurance?
If you have insurance to cover braces or Invisalign, our office will accept assignment of benefits from your insurance company directly, minimizing your out-of-pocket expenses. Prior to your first appointment, we will be happy to call your insurance company to verify the coverage you have available for braces or Invisalign treatment. We will assist you with filing your claims, filling out any necessary paperwork, and handle insurance questions on your behalf.
Schedule an Appointment
Contact Cardinal Orthodontics today to learn about how we can help you achieve your smile goals!